Polygon (formerly known as the Matic Network) is a sidechain or a subsidiary of the Ethereum blockchain, created to speed up the work of decentralized applications and smart contracts. The project was launched in 2017 and has grown significantly in price over the history of its existence. Polygon is among the top 20 crypto assets by market capitalization. In this article, we will consider the key features of the project, the reasons for trading, as well as the best platforms for trading MATIC coins.
What is Polygon (Matic)?
Polygon is a scalable solution in which an increase in network bandwidth is achieved through the integration of side chains. Transaction processing will take place at lightning speed and in complete security due to the use of the Plasma infrastructure and a distributed network of validators. Thus, the main Ethereum network is not overloaded, and the applications based on it work in Polygon. Especially now, when Ethereum is experiencing serious problems with scalability, Polygon comes in very handy. According to the developers, their network is able to carry out 65 thousand transactions per second at low fees.
In addition, the development team has taken care of the availability of products for all users in the form of mobile applications, wallets and browser extensions. Thus, an entire ecosystem has been created that does not require special knowledge or complex manipulations.
Why should I trade Polygon?
Is it the right choice to select MATIC for trading? We suggest you consider a number of reasons to make a decision:
- The technology is quite explosive and the interest of investors speaks about it. The coin shows good and steady growth.
- Despite the project’s youth, it is already included in the top 20 crypto assets according to the CoinMarketCap rating. During the year, the price of MATIC increased by 3677.3%.
- According to CoinArbitrageBot and DigitalCoin, the coin will continue to grow and by the end of the year it may reach a value of $2.
As of July 21, 2021, MATIC quotes have already reached $0.8, and the market cap is $5,282,483,135. On May 18, 2021, a record price level of $2.68 was reached. The minimum price of $0.003012 was set on May 9, 2019.
Where to trade Polygon?
The main volume of coins is traded on such exchanges as:
- Binance – the advantages of the platform include a convenient multilingual interface, a large trading volume, low fees, and an excellent reputation.
- OKEx – an exchange is a multifunctional and promising platform. It provides a wide range of trading instruments and various types of trading.
In addition to the listed exchanges, Polygon is also represented on the 7b crypto broker. If you need to buy or sell MATIC quickly, securely, and without hidden fees, then 7b is the best place to do this.
How to trade Polygon using the 7b crypto broker app?
On 7b, you can track the price chart of a crypto asset directly in the application. The broker provides the best rates on the crypto market, transparent fees, and a user-friendly interface. MATIC trading does not take more than 5 minutes:
- Complete the two-step verification and create your account in 7b
- Withdraw funds from your wallet to your balance.
- Select MATIC from the list of more than 2000 crypto assets.
- Enter how many coins you want to buy or sell.
- Approve the market order.
Is Matic a good investment?
At the moment, there is a positive development of the project. MATIC quotes have increased by 3677.3% in just one year. The cost is steadily growing, and most of the analysts express positive opinion on Polygon.
How do I invest in Matic?
Polygon is a fairly liquid asset represented on many crypto exchanges and brokers. Choose the best time to invest in MATIC by analyzing the market and price history. Log in to your account, select MATIC and the crypto asset to exchange, set the desired amount, and confirm the transaction.
How to trade Matic for beginners?
It can be difficult for beginners to understand a huge variety of services and choose which one to trust. For example, CoinMarketCap and TradingView provide reliable information about the exchange rate of the coin, historical data, and its value. To trade, you need a 7b account and the availability of funds on it. Select a pair to exchange and enter how much you want to buy or sell.
What is the Polygon Blockchain?
This is a decentralized blockchain created with the aim of increasing the speed of operations and reduced fees. The project works on the basis of Ethereum and solves its scalability problem by placing side chains called Plasma on top of the Ethereum network.