Stellar is a blockchain project that unites banks and individuals. It is popular in business communities, as it allows the transfer of funds cheaply and safely even abroad. The project is a direct competitor to the Ripple blockchain, created in response to the complete centralization of the latter. Due to its decentralized nature, low fees, and fast transaction speed, the project has every chance to overcome the opponent.
What is a Stellar Lumens (XLM)?
Ripple (XPR) was the first project on blockchain technology that was aimed at working in the banking sector, and it was launched back in 2012. The XPR coin is still present on the market and is even among the top ten leaders, but still the project of Ripple Labs is far from ideal, especially in terms of decentralization.
Blockchain engineers liked the idea of combining banks, payment systems and individuals within one platform, and after the Ripple developers published the XPR source code under pressure from the community in 2014, a hard fork called Stellar (XLM) appeared on the network.
Stellar is, in fact, a decentralized network of servers on the blockchain. Decentralization is provided by peer-to-peer nodes. They are completely autonomous and can work independently of each other. The network is synchronized and reaches a consensus (Stellar Consensus protocol), which allows you to distribute the registry evenly. Distributed technology makes the network reliable and secure. Transactions on the Stellar network are subject to a minimum fee of 0.00001 XLM.
Why should I trade Stellar Lumens?
The main reasons to consider XML for trading are:
- Due to the high transaction processing speed (5 seconds), low fees (0.00001 XLM), and increased decentralization, the network is popular among users and investors. The fact that the platform attracts new users affects the price of the coin.
- The coin has high liquidity and volatility, which makes it easy to earn on exchange rate fluctuations. Properly think over a trading strategy for XML in order to make a profit.
As of July 20, 2021, the market cap of the asset is $4,717,736,228, Stellar is among the top 20 cryptocurrencies according to CoinMarketCap. The cost of Lumens is approximately $0.2. The maximum cost of $0.9 was set almost 4 years ago (January 4, 2018). On May 11, 2021, XLM quotes rose again, but they could not break the record, reaching $0.7.
Where to trade Stellar Lumens?
The Stellar cryptocurrency is currently a fairly liquid asset, which can be purchased on more than 200 platforms, among the best:
- Binance – one of the safest exchanges in the world, thanks to SAFU, which will help you save your funds in an emergency. Popular trading pairs: XML/BTC (E, USD, BNB).
- FTX – an exchange offers a wide range of the latest products. This includes futures, tokens with leverage, options, MOVE contracts and so-called prediction markets.
- 7b – crypto broker provides easy and profitable trading right in your pocket. Low fees and useful trading tools.
How to trade Stellar Lumens using the 7b crypto broker app?
By choosing a 7b crypto broker for XML trading, you are provided with honest fees, a wide selection of crypto assets for trading, and round-the-clock chat support. The app has a simple and intuitive interface, so the trading process will take only a few minutes. For example, to purchase XML, simply follow the instructions:
- Log in to your account and check the funds on the balance.
- Using the search bar, instantly find the XML in the list.
- Enter how many XML coins you want to buy and click the “Buy” button.
- Success! Soon your coins will be transferred to your account.
Is Stellar Lumens a good investment?
Making transfers in any currency cheaply and quickly is a very popular service, and XLM cryptocurrency is out of competition in this niche. The project deserves attention both as a long-term and short-term investment, as developers are actively implementing new technologies to improve XML. The crypto asset has high liquidity and is among the top best cryptocurrencies to buy.
How do I invest in Stellar Lumens?
Now is the best time to invest in Stellar, since the exchange rate has fallen and you have the opportunity to purchase coins for $0.2. And the cost of XML has repeatedly shown an uptrend. To invest in XML, go to the “Buy” section, enter how many coins you want to buy, and transfer the funds.
How to trade Stellar Lumens for beginners?
Innovative blockchain projects are the most profitable in terms of trading (since you can easily earn on a jump in the price rate), but they are also the most risky. For convenient and fast trading, download 7b, top up your balance, select XML from the list, and send funds.
What is the Stellar Lumens Blockchain?
Stellar Lumens is a decentralized payment system that allows you to combine all the currencies in the world, and conduct cheap ( 0.00001 XLM) and fast transactions abroad.