Ravencoin (RVN) is an integral block chain that allows you to manage the transfer of funds between network participants. With the help of the platform, users transfer instant international payments, which guarantee a high degree of security. Transactions are carried out quickly and without the involvement of intermediaries, which is the advanced technology of the Ravencoin blockchain.
What is Ravencoin (RVN)?
Ravencoin (RVN) is a cryptocurrency for high-speed transactions between users. The founders were inspired by the TV series Game of Thrones, where crows are messengers who carry statements about the truth. In this case, the raven is Ravencoin – a peer-to-peer network where participants transmit claims of ownership of assets. Ravencoin is a platform with open source code that allows you to tokenize already designed structures, as well as create new interesting projects. Clients of this system, if necessary, easily transfer tokens to each other, which are issued using certain algorithms, and their extraction is transparent and public. Unlike Bitcoin, which acts as a base, Ravencoin is distinguished by the prioritization of privacy, user security, and resistance to economic censorship. The technical characteristics of the cryptocurrency have also increased.
- It takes one minute to form a block, which increases the speed of reward and transaction confirmation.
- Available mining. The X16R hashing algorithm makes mining of coins available for video cards and CPUs.
- For the extracted block, miners receive 5000 coins. Compared to other cryptocurrencies, this is a large amount.
The launch of the RVN cryptocurrency took place on January 3, 2018, although the project was announced much earlier. RVN uses KAWPOW algorithm, which makes the project popular as it aims to overcome centralization problems of mining. The Ravencoin cryptocurrency is a result of the hard work of developers who have created a stable foundation for anonymous and secure payments. The market capitalization as of June 16, 2021 is $667,304,416, with a price per coin of $0.07.
Why should I trade Ravencoin?
With a low price of $0.07, RVN managed to enter the top 100 digital assets by capitalization. The addition of the coin to the listing of the largest international exchanges once again proved the great prospects of the project. Analysts are positive about investing in RVN. The Ravencoin cryptocurrency not only holds its positions, but also shows an upward trend, so in April 2021, the price for one RVN coin was $0.22.
Where to trade Ravencoin
There are many different ways to trade Ravencoin. Some methods are fast and easy, like crypto broker apps, and others are more complicated, like cryptocurrency exchanges. Below are some platforms where you can buy or sell RVN effortlessly:
- Binance – a world-renowned exchange, reliable and secure.
- Huobi – a reliable cryptocurrency exchange that provides its services to users around the world.
- 7b – the best place to trade cryptocurrency, fast, stable and convenient.
- Guardarian – white-label gateway, allowing to exchange over 250 coins with multiple payment solutions
How to trade Ravencoin using the 7b crypto broker app?
7b enables seamless RVN trading with over 2000 digital assets at the most competitive rates. Buying or selling an RVN will not take you more than 10 minutes. In order to buy or sell an RVN, follow these steps:
- Download the 7b crypto broker app to your smartphone.
- Log in to your account or register for it if you are on 7b for the first time.
- Transfer funds to your account to purchase cryptocurrency.
- Select the desired trading pair.
- Enter the RVN amount to buy or sell.
- Confirm the transaction details.
- Get the “Success” message.
Is Ravencoin a good investment?
Since its appearance, when the price for one coin was $0.02, RVN coin shows an uptrend and becomes more expensive, today the price is $0.07. In the spring of 2021, there was a sharp jump in the price and the cost per RVN coin reached $0.2. Now the price has fallen, so it’s an appropriate moment to buy the dip.
How do I invest in Ravencoin?
There is a large selection of platforms for investing in RVN. Using our 7b crypto broker app, you can easily and without struggles invest in RVN. Just follow the simple instructions in our app.
How to trade Ravencoin for beginners?
If you are new to the crypto industry and want to start trading RVN, then 7b is the best place for you. Just sign up for your account, select a trading pair, deposit funds and confirm the transaction. Learn the basics of crypto trading and practise, at first without investing large amounts. The optimal investment is no more than 30% of your free funds.
What is Ravencoin Blockchain?
Ravencoin is a hard fork of Bitcoin, which was created in order to improve its technical characteristics. The main goal of the platform is a secure exchange of funds between users without intermediaries.