QTUM is an open-source technology running smart contracts on virtual machines. The coin is relatively new with the foresight to create business applications with blockchain technologies. Trading QTUM involves signing up on an exchange, verifying your account, and transferring BTC to the wallet before trading.
What is QTUM?
QTUM is a digital currency combining the properties of Ethereum and Bitcoin, such as smart contracts and scalability, to provide a secure and transparent network. QTUM provides a decentralized application infrastructure for users to build on a secure blockchain without exuberant fees.
Why should I trade QTUM?
You can trade QTUM because the open-source project combines the Ethereum and Bitcoin network to create a value transfer system. It uses ETH smart contract system and BTC proof-of-stake consensus mechanism to ensure security and stability for business purposes.
QTUM trading vs investing
Traders look at QTUM market analysis for quick profits while investors buy the dip and store for an extended period.
The coin traded at $11.62 with a 24-hour trading volume of $512.26M on May 31, 2021. The price peaked at $12.73 on June 3, 2021, leaving prospective traders with the fear of missing out (FOMO) syndrome. QTUM uses aspects of BTC and ETH as its network base for security and trades for $10.77 on June 7, 2021, according to CoinMarketCap.
Investors are looking to QTUM because it is profitable. The coin traded for $1.81 with a 24-hour trading volume of $271.9M on June 7, 2020. Investors buy QTUM and sell for profits when the process appreciates. The price stands at a mouth-watering $10.77 with a 24-hour trading volume of $282.8M on June 7, 2021.
Where to trade QTUM?
Many brokers trade major coins such as BTC and ETH for QTUM. Below are few reliable platforms where users can access and trade your Qtum:
- 7b crypto broker app – The app enables profitable trading with access to current rates, estimates, and tracking price changes.
- Binance – Binance allows users to buy, sell and trade more than 100 cryptocurrencies, ensuring ultra-fast trades with high-level security.
- Gate.io – Gate.io is a popular crypto exchange with access to over 180 digital assets and compatible with various devices.
- Bithumb – Bithumb is a global financial platform trading over 106 cryptos focusing on financial technology and virtual assets.
- Kraken – Kraken is a global trading exchange popular for its extensive collection of features, security, and low transaction fees.
How to trade QTUM using the 7b crypto broker app?
The 7b crypto app serves as a broker letting users buy, sell and trade cryptocurrencies. The below steps will help you trade QTUM using the 7b crypto broker app:
- Download the 7b app and create an account
- Complete verifications and transfer or buy BTC or ETH.
- Find QTUM through the search bar and click on buy
- Click ETH or BTC in the drop-down menu and trade for QTUM.
Is QTUM a good investment?
Yes, it combines Ethereum and BTC technology to reduce the gap between the blockchain industry and the business world. The objective is to become a public blockchain for businesses at a low cost.
How do I invest in QTUM?
Start by creating an account on a regulated platform, fund it, and buy BTC. Find Qtum through the search bar, select purchase, and pair with BTC or ETH. Withdraw your assets and store them in a secured wallet for future sales.
How to trade QTUM for beginners?
Transfer a dominating coin such as BTC or ETH to an exchange pairing Qtum like the 7b app. Find Qtum with the search bar and tap buy. Enter your desired amount, choose BTC for pairing, and trade for Qtum.
How to buy QTUM cryptocurrency?
Sign up on a crypto exchange platform, and buy BTC with your debit or credit card. Find QTUM through the search bar, select buy and pair with Bitcoin or Ethereum. Withdraw and store in a secured wallet.
What is QTUM Blockchain?
QTUM blockchain is a decentralized peer-to-peer network using a value transfer protocol, smart contract, and proof-of-stake consensus to validate transactions and ensure stability for business purposes.