Marlin is an innovative Layer 0 project that allows solving scalable problems of all blockchains, regardless of their architecture. In this article, we will conduct a brief overview of the project, analyze the cost of POND in retrospect, and also consider the best platforms for trading and exchanging POND.
What is Marlin (POND)?
Marlin (POND) is an open source blockchain that operates on an innovative layer 0 architecture. The project was created to solve the problems of scalability, privacy, performance, and compatibility of all blockchains.
Marlin is one of the few Layer 0 projects that allows you to solve the problem of scalability of blockchains. Layer 2 scalable solutions that are so widely implemented in the current generation of blockchains are also experiencing their own difficulties. In response to such solutions, Marlin created a blockchain that is the bottom of all blockchains, which is able to integrate with level 1 and 2 solutions to ensure incredible scalability. The “plug-and-play” solution was introduced in Marlin, which allows the methanol network to transfer a larger amount of data in a short period of time, which increases the transaction throughput.
Why should I trade POND?
Despite its youth, the project has already earned the attention of investors and traders, for a number of reasons:
- The POND price is extremely volatile, which makes the currency an excellent tool for trading.
- The project is extremely promising, and the volatility of the exchange rate indicates that POND is in the zone of interest of traders and investors.
- POND has been listed on the most famous and reliable crypto exchanges, which means that the currency is quite liquid.
Marlin is an extremely young and promising project that started to trade at the end of 2020. As of July 25, 2021, the market capitalization of the asset is $39,353,285, and the price per one POND coin is $0.0535. The maximum price of $0.3845 was set on December 21, 2020. The minimum price ($0.01902) of the asset was recorded on January 4, 2021.
Where to trade POND?
Currently, users have the opportunity to choose a trading platform based on their demands and wishes. You can trade POND on exchanges, brokers, P2P platforms, etc. The best trading platforms for POND are:
- Binance – offers not only spot trading, but also futures trading. In addition, trading with leverage is supported.
- Huobi – a reliable service with a large set of services. Margin trading with a 5x leverage is available. Quite low fees.
- 7b – offers a huge selection of crypto assets for purchase or sale, more than 400 cryptocurrencies and 2000 pairs. Cooperates with the most reliable exchange Binance.
How to trade POND using the 7b crypto broker app?
Crypto broker 7b provides the best trading experience, because the whole process does not take more than a few minutes, thanks to the simplicity and convenience of the app. In order to start trading, a trader needs to perform only a few steps:
- Install the 7b app on your smartphone.
- Create an account and pass verification.
- Transfer funds from your wallet to your 7b account.
- Choose which cryptocurrency you want to exchange for POND or back.
- Indicate the amount.
- Click the “Buy” button to place a market order.
- Expect funds to be credited to your 7b account.
Where to exchange POND?
If you have POND coins in your arsenal and you decide to exchange them for another cryptocurrency, or vice versa, then you will face a great variety of exchange platforms. Let’s take a closer look at the pros and cons of some services:
|Extremely simple interface||The exchange rate for cryptocurrency is higher than the market rate|
|Multiple fiat payment methods||The cryptocurrency reserve may run out|
|Fast transaction execution speed|
|More secure than exchangers||Difficult to understand for beginners|
|Multiple choice of crypto assets||A small choice of fiat, if at all|
|No additional fee|
Due to the youth of the project, it is not represented on the exchange, and the following are examples of exchange platforms for POND:
- 1inch Exchange – an aggregator of decentralized marketplaces where it is easy to exchange ETH/POND.
- HitBTC – well-known and reliable crypto currency exchange allows you to exchange directions in the POND/BTC, POND/USDT.
- Gate.io – intelligent and secure exchange, the exchange can be done in directions POND/USDT, POND/ETH.
What to know before exchanging POND?
Before exchanging cryptocurrencies, you should:
- Compare the fee of different exchange platforms.
- Study the reputation and reviews about the platform.
- Carefully check the entered data.
How to buy POND for fiat?
Unfortunately, at the moment there is no way to buy POND with fiat. Therefore, the user needs to take an additional step, you can use exchanges or brokers with a fiat gateway to buy an available cryptocurrency (for example, BTC or ETH). After buying, for example, BTC, you can exchange it for POND tokens.
POND token use cases
POND is a native token of the Marlin project with the following use cases:
- With the help of POND stacking, Marlin nodes can be launched.
- POND holders can make decisions and vote for the management of the network.
- In case of violation of the SLA of non-compliance, users will be paid compensation in POND coins.
- POND can also be traded and exchanged like any other crypto asset.
Is POND a good investment?
Yes, despite its youth, the project has already managed to get ahead of its competitors. The price chart showed an excellent growth after the start of POND trading, then, as it usually happens, the price stabilized. As practice shows, after a sharp fall, a sharp rise follows. Now you can add POND to your portfolio both as a short-term and as a long-term investment.
How do I invest in POND?
To date, the investor is offered a huge selection of services for buying cryptocurrency: exchanges, brokers, P2P platforms, etc. The choice depends on your platform demands and your experience. d To invest in POND, create a reliable crypto wallet and choose a platform that meets your requirements. Log in to your account, enter POND in the search bar, enter the transaction details and click “Buy”.
How to trade POND for beginners?
For beginners, the best option is to work on strategies on the H4 timeframe and higher. Scalping is suitable for more advanced and experienced users. 7b is a great place for traders without experience, you will only need a downloaded application, a verified account and funds on it. Select a trading pair (the currencies you want to exchange), enter how many coins you want to sell (7b will automatically calculate the amount), and click “Buy”.
What is Marlin Blockchain?
Marlin is an open source protocol that operates on the basis of a Layer 0 solution, and is aimed at increasing the interaction of layers. The project solves the problem of blockchain scalability, at a new level, saving decentralization, performance, and security.