Helium, nicknamed the “People’s Network”, is used and managed by network users who earn money in the form of HNT in exchange for providing network coverage. We invite you to learn the essence of the project, its prospects, as well as the best platforms for operations with HNT.
What is Helium (HNT)?
Helium (HNT) – is a decentralized peer-to-peer network, the idea of which is to provide a wireless connection between Internet of Things devices that does not require expensive equipment or services. The network operates on the basis of the Proof of Coverage mechanism, which is based on the HoneyBadger BFT protocol.
The platform allows Internet of Things devices to exchange data with each other and send data through their network of nodes. Helium users earn HNT tokens by mining them and by increasing the wireless network coverage for Helium (People’s Network) using compatible Hotspots. In fact, we can say that each Helium Hotspot serves two purposes: half a cryptominer, half a wireless network server. The main purpose of the project is to stimulate the creation of decentralized wireless networks. Today, dozens of access points from the foundation provide Internet access to the world’s largest LoRaWan network.
HNT Exchange vs. Investing
While exchanging and investing Helium might both be beneficial, we’d like to show you the differences of those methods, so that you could decide which one suits you more.
The core difference of the mentioned attitudes is into the time frame used by the trader – in case of exchanging traders swap their assets regularly during the day, using different methodologies, including tech analysis and so on, while investing presupposes long-term tactics.
Another difference of exchanging and investing HNT is the possible income. While traders might benefit more than investors, they might also lose more, in case they choose a wrong strategy.
|Unpredictable income||Predictable income|
|High risk||Medium risk|
|Requires skill||Requires money|
Why to exchange Helium?
HNT is definitely a worthwhile cryptocurrency for the following reasons:
- The platform allows users to earn HNT almost without investing. The project is currently extremely popular among users, and the more they become, the higher the price of the coin will become.
- The price of HNT has been steadily growing since the launch of the platform. Over the past year, the price has increased by more than 1200%. In addition, the issue of coins is limited.
As of September 2, 2021, the price of HNT is approximately $22.65, and the market capitalization is $2,192,268,267. The minimum price of $0.2534 was June 10, 2020. The maximum price of $26.69 was on August 23, 2021.
Where to trade Helium?
You can safely trade HNT on the following platforms:
- Binance – a leading crypto exchange, with wide functionality, low fees, as well as a large selection of trading pairs.
Daily withdrawal limit: 0.06 BTC (no KYC required)
- FTX – a derivatives exchange, with access to spot trading, as well as trading with a leverage of up to 101x.
Daily withdrawal limit: not available without KYC
- 7b – a crypto broker, with a wide range of trading pairs and cryptocurrencies, competitive fees, as well as a user-friendly interface.
Daily withdrawal limit: 2 BTC ( no KYC required)
How to trade Helium using the 7b crypto broker app?
The 7b crypto broker is an intermediary who takes all the most difficult work on itself. You get the best user experience, a huge selection of cryptocurrencies for trading, convenient trading tools, and favourable fees. You will need to complete only 5 simple steps:
- Log in to your 7b account.
- Transfer one of +350 cryptocurrencies to your balance.
- Choose a crypto pair.
- Enter the purchase or sale amount.
- Confirm the transaction.
Where to exchange HNT?
Exchanging cryptocurrency via a crypto exchange is a rather complicated procedure, so we recommend that you use an exchange via a swap platform or a crypto broker. The services provide a user-friendly interface and technical support, but they have their own pros and cons:
|Focuses on security||There is no fixed rate|
|Many crypto assets are available|
|Free from exchange limits|
|Focuses on privacy||Limited selection of crypto assets|
|Fixed or standard rate|
Based on the exchange rate, the speed of the transaction, and reviews, the following services can be distinguished for the exchange of HNT:
- SimpleSwap – an exchanger with an intuitive design, a good exchange rate, and more than 300 cryptocurrencies in the list.
Fee: included in the exchange rate
- LetsExchange – a reliable exchanger with a fixed rate option, and more than 250 cryptocurrencies to choose from.
Fee: included in the exchange rate
- StealthEX – the best anonymous exchanger with access to more than 350 cryptocurrencies.
Fee: included in the exchange rate
What to know before exchanging Helium?
Before you confirm the transaction, we recommend that you take the basic precautions:
- Use an exchange aggregator, for example, SwapZone, to compare the exchange rate, the speed of the exchange, as well as reviews.
- Find out about the additional fees charged by the service.
- Make sure that you have filled in the recipient’s wallet address correctly.
How to buy Helium for fiat?
Buying HNT directly for fiat is not available on the platforms known to us. But do not despair, the procedure is complicated quite a bit. You just need to choose one of the cryptocurrencies available for fiat purchase in order to later exchange it for HNT. So, choose the most secure platform with support for a fiat gateway, for example Changelly or CoinGate, and make a fiat-to-crypto exchange:
- Choose a fiat and cryptocurrency.
- Fill in the desired amount.
- Specify the recipient’s address.
Use the 7b crypto broker to safely, quickly, and conveniently exchange the available cryptocurrency for HNT.
Helium use cases
HNT is an internal token of the platform with the main purposes:
- HNT tokens are consumed to generate Data Credits, which are used for data transfer and token transaction fees.
- Payment of remuneration to miners who create wireless network coverage.
Is Helium a good investment?
Yes, Helium is a steadily growing platform, the internal token of which serves as a reward for miners. The platform is extremely popular among users, which is reflected in an increase in the cost of HNT (more than 1200% over the past year). According to experts, the price will continue to grow, so hurry up to buy HNT at an attractive price.
How do I invest in Helium?
Do not invest more than 30% of your free funds in the purchase of HNT, as the crypto market is very volatile. You can invest in HNT via an exchange, a swap platform, or a crypto broker. 7b is the most convenient and secure place to buy HNT: log in to your account, deposit funds to your balance, fill in a market order, and approve the transaction.
How to trade HNT for beginners?
Before trading any cryptocurrency, conduct your own research: study the project goal, roadmap, news in authoritative sources, daily traded volume, as well as capitalization, and partners. In order to trade HNT on 7b, you only need to top up your balance, select a trading pair, and fill in a market order, and place it.
What is Helium Blockchain?
Helium is a decentralized blockchain-based network for Internet of Things (IoT) devices. IoT devices can connect to this system and exchange data with each other. Miners who provide wireless network coverage are rewarded with HNT tokens.