Hedera Hashgraph is a public network that provides a faster and safer alternative to the blockchain. Hedera is the most used, sustainable, enterprise-grade public ledger for the decentralized economy. It is based on distributed ledger technology and was founded by Dr. Leemon Baird and Mance Harmon. The project was launched in September 2019, and over the past year, the price of the native HBAR token has increased by almost 400%.
What is Hedera Hashgraph (HBAR)?
Hedera Hashgraph is a third-generation public distributed ledger designed for companies and businesses to ensure fast, secure and cheap interaction. On top of the Hashgraph algorithm, you can use all the necessary network services (smart contracts, tokens, consensus) to create dApps with high bandwidth (more than 10,000 TPS). It consumes vastly less energy than any other public ledger, making it the ideal choice for sustainable initiatives and meaning that it can meet the ESG of modern businesses and investors.
Hedera Hashgraph is based on a different distributed ledger technology, unlike blockchain. Hashgraph is a patented algorithm that, like the blockchain, is based on decentralization and a high degree of security achieved by hashing, but without the disadvantage of low transaction speed. The hashgraph network implies reaching a consensus using the directed acyclic graph (DAG) technology, the Gossip protocol and virtual voting. Hashgraph is equipped with asynchronous Byzantine Fault Tolerant (ABFT), thanks to which it achieves a high level of fairness, security and speed. Such a solution may be more scalable than the blockchain. In fact, Hedera Hashgraph is a platform that is considered faster and safer than the usual blockchains.
What is Hedera Hashgraph Exchange vs. Investing
While exchanging and investing Hedera might both be beneficial, we’d like to show you the differences of those methods, so that you could decide which one suits your interests more.
The core difference of the above-mentioned attitudes is into the time frame used by the trader – in case of exchanging traders swap their assets regularly during the day, using different methodologies, including tech analysis and so on, while investing presupposes long-term strategies.
Another difference of exchanging and investing HBAR is the possible income. While traders might benefit more than investors, they might also lose more, in case they choose a wrong strategy.
|Unpredictable income||Predictable income|
|High risk||Medium risk|
|Requires skill||Requires money|
Why to exchange Hedera Hashgraph?
HBAR is a relatively young cryptocurrency, but its industry coverage is already quite wide. The platform is showing promising growth and there are a number of reasons why you should look at HBAR coins for trading and exchanging:
- While transactions in the Hedera network are carried out even more securely than in BTC or ETH, they are also much faster (10,000 TPS), and cheaper ($0.0001), the speed of transaction confirmation takes only 3-5 seconds. These indicators attract more and more new users, due to which HBAR quotes are growing.
- Hedera already has several dozen large clients using the platform for their business operations. Which affects the cost, over the past year, HBAR has risen in price by 400%.
- For a long time, the cost remained quite low, but with the onset of 2021, the price is growing. Now, after an uptrend, the price has decreased and there is an opportunity to buy cheaper.
As of July 31, 2021, the price of HBAR is $0.2, with a market cap of $1,934,638,822. The highest price was recorded on March 15, 2021 and amounted to $0.4495. The minimum cost of $0.01001 was on January 2, 2020.
Where to trade Hedera Hashgraph?
It is recommended to use only secure and reliable exchanges or brokers to buy or sell HBAR coins. At the moment, the top trading platforms in HBAR include:
- Binance – the most famous crypto exchange in the world. It offers a variety of trading tools and low fees. The interface of the crypto exchange is quite clear, however, it is difficult for beginners.
- OKEx – a reliable and well-thought-out cryptocurrency exchange, offering high liquidity and a wide range of trading instruments. The fees are relatively low.
- 7b crypto broker – a secure and user-friendly broker. Ideal for beginners, it provides more than 400 coins and 2000 trading pairs.
How to trade Hedera Hashgraph using the 7b crypto broker app?
7b allows its users to trade a huge range of cryptocurrencies in a safe and comfortable manner. We take on all the difficult work, without any hidden fees. To sell or buy an HBAR, you only need a few clicks:
- Download the 7b app from Google Play.
- Verify your account.
- Deposit for example ETH or BTC for trading.
- Choose a coin to buy.
- Specify the purchase amount.
- Click “Buy” and we will place a market order.
- Wait for the funds to be credited to your account.
Hedera Hashgraph Exchange
Where to exchange HBAR?
Hedera is a fairly popular asset that can be freely exchanged on many well-known exchanges, brokers, swap platforms, and so on. The fastest and easiest ways of exchange are brokers and swap platforms, we suggest considering the pros and cons of each:
|Intuitive interface||Fee for the provision of services|
|A huge number of coins to exchange|
|Ease of use||Fees are higher than on exchanges|
|Increased anonymity||A limited number of coins to exchange|
|The coins arrive immediately to your wallet|
In addition to the 7b crypto broker, which provides a flawless exchange of HBAR and more than 400 coins, you can exchange the asset on the following swap platforms:
- Changelly – a convenient and easy-to-use crypto exchanger that allows you to instantly exchange more than 150 crypto assets. There is an exchange at a floating or fixed (not available for HBAR) rate.
- CoinSpot – a secure exchanger with a good reputation, it allows you to exchange between more than 300 cryptocurrencies. Exchange without verification is not available.
- Bitni – a reliable and user-friendly exchanger. Verification and account availability are not required. There are no limits on the exchange.
What to know before exchanging Hedera Hashgraph?
Cryptocurrency exchange, like any other financial transaction, entails a number of risks, so it is highly recommended to follow the below tips:
- Familiarize yourself with the policies and risks of the exchanger.
- Study what will happen to your HBAR coins as a result of hacking your wallet or account.
- Carefully study the reviews about the work of the exchanger.
- Check out the service fees.
- Carefully enter the address of your wallet and double-check all the information.
How to buy Hedera Hashgraph for fiat?
For newly minted traders, the first step into the world of digital money is the exchange of fiat for cryptocurrency. The good news is that HBAR can be easily and quickly bought for fiat, with the help of cotton gateways. When choosing a platform, be sure to study the transaction fees, supported cryptocurrencies and fiat, as well as supported payment methods. One of the most reliable platforms are ChangeNOW and CoinGate. The purchase procedure is extremely simple and is performed in just a few clicks:
- Select HBAR to purchase.
- Indicate the purchase amount.
- Carefully enter the address of your wallet.
- Click “Buy”.
Hedera Hashgraph use cases
HBAR is a native cryptocurrency of the Hedera Hashgraph network, which performs two key functions:
- Network fuel. Payment for network services – transactions, maintaining a data register, managing tokens. HBAR compensates network nodes for the bandwidth for each transaction sent to the network.
- Network security. Hedera’s Proof-of-Stake network uses HBAR to analyze the strength of each vote in transaction voting. It is almost impossible for an attacker to take over the network – this will require owning at least 1/3 of the total supply of HBAR.
HBAR transactions are confirmed and completed within 3-5 seconds. The cost is so low that the network is well suited for making microtransactions.
Is Hedera Hashgraph a good investment?
Yes, HBAR coins are a good long-term investment. Due to its characteristics, Hedera is already attracting great interest from representatives of large corporations and investors. The idea of creating the fastest, safest, and most functional network is always relevant for DApps developers. Over the past year, HBAR quotes have increased by 400% and it looks like this is just the beginning.
How do I invest in Hedera Hashgraph?
To invest in cryptocurrency, you need to choose a reliable exchange or broker. Compare reviews, trading fees, and supported coins. Storing coins on exchange wallets is an extremely risky undertaking, so take care of choosing a safe method of storage. Top up the balance with the necessary cryptocurrency, select HBAR for purchase, indicate the purchase amount, and confirm the transaction.
How to trade HBAR for beginners?
Newly minted traders need to work hard and painstakingly in order to start earning steadily. Get yourself a log in which you will record all your actions and track which of them led to success or failure. For flawless trading in HBAR on 7b, verify your account, deposit the desired coin, indicate the amount, and confirm the transaction.
What is Hedera Hashgraph Blockchain?
Hedera Hashgraph is a third-generation cryptocurrency and public network that follows in the footsteps of its predecessors, Bitcoin and Ethereum. Hedera is a platform that is considered faster (10,000 TPS) and safer than the usual blockchains used by most other cryptocurrencies. It is a decentralized public ledger that can be used to make transactions in a trusted and secure environment.
What exchanges is HBAR on?
HBAR is represented on a wide variety of exchanges, including Changelly, Coinspot, Binance and 7b
How do I swap HBAR?
To swap HBAR one should use a swap platform or an exchange. Deposit funds, select HBAR and exchange the necessary amount.
Does Hedera Hashgraph have a future?
HBAR definitely has got a future and rather bright one, while all the analyst predict that the coin might surpass ATH by the end of 2021 and will keep on going up further.
Is Hedera publicly traded?
Yes, HBAR is traded publicly, which means that anyone can buy it with no limitations.
What is Hedera Hashgraph used for?
Developers use distributed ledger technologies to build computational trust directly into their applications. This allows individuals and businesses who might not know or trust each other to quickly and inexpensively collaborate. Public distributed ledgers allow for creating and exchanging value, proving identity, verifying and authenticating important data, and much more.
What is Hedera Hashgraph worth?
On the 1st of October 2021, HBAR costs $0.3552